Paris is Burning (6 player FFA)

Nice write up, Tab.

It's true, Darius is insane! We were fools to think, after we'd helped the French turn the Persians back in ancient times, that peace could last. We should never have allowed Persian propaganda (we're crippled! we'll never recover!!) to sway us, nor weak concepts like justice, or fairness, to get in the way of pressing our boot against the enemy's throat. After all, he was the aggressor, and we should have pressed on to reward him in kind. Iroquois wise men decry the day Pasargadae was allowed to return to Persian hands, and mourn the destruction of the once great city of Grand River.

Persian-French mongrels...now Persian-Iroquois bastards are being bred along the shores of our sacred river...our cities, our lands are defiled. Who's next? Persian-Chinese wastrels, Persian-Aztec brats, Persian-Roman slave children....

Thanks guys.

When i look carefully to the picture, i can see ''Akwesasme''. Did you change city's name Onan? It should be Akwesasne. I know that because i live at 20 min from this city(it's where i buy cheap cigarettes and alcohol from mohawks citizen).

Darius told me in my dreams about a peace deal we should sign :

You give me Akwesasne and all your gold for peace.

I think Darius is officially insane. I'm not opposed personnally, but i don't think you will accept.

Nice pic and story, Tab. :D

Are we playing again on Monday, usual time?

Monday works for me, reluctant as I am to face my fate!

No, Tab, I didn't change the city name. Blame the developers! ;)

in 13 minutes.

Monday is Monday, yep, 2am early Monday morning for you (late Sunday night if it helps you to think of it that way). It just so happens it's also Monday here, but 8pm.

Sorry guys, I didn't see your messages...went surfing after work. Pretty tired anyway.

Does Friday work for you, Awesome and kyp? yep, at 2am.

Sorry guys, I have to attend an exam on Friday morning after all and I can't make it this Friday. Weekend is looking pretty tight too so I'm afraid it'll have to be till next Monday or so. I'd really like to play on Wednesday or Thursday instead, but I have a single lecture on both days and they're exactly at the same time as we usually play.

How's Monday the 12th for everyone, at the usual time?

I will have some more flexibility in my schedule on some days, soon. Most likely Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays...most likely time to be open would be between 9am and 4pm local time...I guess that's between 3pm and 10pm EST of the previous days due to the date line. Looks like that's between 10pm the previous day in Finland, and 5am.... Not sure how easy it will be to find different times to meet up.

Ok for next monday. Don't let this game ruins your school duties zalta! I myself almost did some years ago! :p

Hehe I won't, hence why I can't make it this Friday.

On another note, my schedule will open up as well after the 15th or so (almost any day will work then), and I'll most likely have more days available next year as well, as I've considerably less studies by then.

I'll be there next Monday.

Okay guys, are we getting this together tonight?

I will try to contact Kyp and Awesome earlier in the day and get them to post here...since they seem to have fallen out of the habit....

About 12.5 hours away!

ah good, you are watching. :)

Top Bottom