[NFP] Patch 1.2.4 is out on Switch

Hi, I am new here.
I am playing Gran Colombian, and I noticed a lot of issue when I try to make deal
-the amount of available diplomatic favor, gold, gold per term, or strategic resource in the inventory would frequently not showed, no number on the bottom.
-I can't change the amount of gold, gold per term, or strategic resource that was put on the offer table. Diplomatic favor selected would not show on the offer table at all.

There is problem with tooltip. I read the other posts, but it's more than just delay.
-I can no longer see the unit upgrade by pressing "minus" button, in fact there is no way to see the unit upgrade at all now.
-I can no longer see the city state benefit, quest, or Suzerain bonus by pressing "minus" button on the main city state page.
-About the delay, I used to press the "minus" button to bring up the tooltip, now I can only leave the courser at the spot for 2-3 second. I don't how others feel, but I find the change very annoying.

I love this game very much, but I am very frustrated with the bug. I hope the mentioned issue to fixed soon.

I’ve had all the same issues and found this forum by searching them so glad it’s not just me. Only purchased GS the other day so encountered the problems since then. Another is for apparently no reason one of my cities quotes 999+ turns to produce ANYTHING

I can confirm this is an issue, but as someone pointed out on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/Civ_Ninten...tch/fw0snir?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

It's just delayed, if you hover over the icon for 1 second, the tooltip will pop up. I tested this myself on a regular builder and a Great person.

When you select a unit, it defaults on the 'move to' arrow, and the tooltip won't show no matter how long you wait, but as soon as you hit left or right to the next action and wait for a second, it shows up.

So it's just a bit delayed.
Suggest we all send in a ticket to flag it.

Thanks
Yes I had the exact same issue ! I flagged it already ! :)

Top Bottom