Patch?

I have noticed this and I believe I know the cause.

Its just a graphical glitch. I believe all of the damage is calculated before the damage is ever done to the city on the animation. So for example you will see the city at 50% health because it will be at 50% health at the end of its turn and then it will jump to 75% which is the amount that it actually has after the attack.

I noticed a city jump from no health to full health and it was attacked by multiple units. At the end of all of the attacks the city was taken. So this is why I believe its just showing the damage "before it happens". It should be an easy fix for them, it kind of ruins the immersion knowing what will happen to the city before it happens.

I figured it was something like that. I just hope it gets fixed, because, as you said, it sorta spoils the tension when you immediately know what's gonna happen.

Spoiler :
Fix the Venetian Great Galleass so that it can no longer both Melee and Range attack.

Sooo... There goes the 'Unique' part of it being a unique unit. :/

I remember naming my Great Galleasses "Water Impi"s.

I don't ever play MP, but why in the world would TERRA not be available for MP?

I'm having the same problem.

Beside the denunciations all displaying at 49 turns I also get negative values for several declarations of friendship.

I wonder if it's the counter that's bugged or it reflects actual problems in the diplomatic calculations, like lapsed DoF that don't clear properly.

LOVE that you can finally see how many turns are left on a DoF. This was really cramping my style as a warmonger. ;-)

Hi guys,

Have you checked your MODS unit names? Now it seems DESC unit tag to be ignored! I have seen some people talking about this in other forums, but we got no reply at all from Firaxis...

Hi guys,

Have you checked your MODS unit names? Now it seems DESC unit tag to be ignored! I have seen some people talking about this in other forums, but we got no reply at all from Firaxis...

I've noticed this, I came here to check if anyone else had.

Top Bottom