Patriot missile

ripptide said:
Yep, you are missing something Nate, unfortunately this unit (or any of the air defence uits) are basically useless to you unless you get the Conquest expansion

You mean, I couldn't even use it has a very modern artillerty that comes at Rocketry? Or it's unusable?

_-Nate-_

P-51D said:
Do you think it could be used as artillary too?

I think it could. I don't see why not.

_-Nate-_

Yes we can use it as artillary but with a little i prefer to use a single rocket behind the main vehicle.

Yes, you could set it up as Artillery in the Editor. I'm not stopping you. However, this is a SAM system in real life... but whatever.

Drivebymaster said:
This could be used as artillery assuming it has tomahawk launching capabilities
More or less. The Patriot actually refers to the missle. I assume that it uses the same type of of launcher. However heres the less part, The Tomahawk is a ship based surface to surface missle, while the Patriot is soley a missile intercpter.

...and as Goldflash mentioned, you can use it as anything your heart desires :) My comment earlier about not being able to use it without Conquests was meant strictly from the point of view as an air defence unit

Sorry Garik, I'm not sure what you were asking

Oh. Ok

So..I could set it up a ship that singgs in seas but not oceans, has lethal bombard, but has a bombard range of 0? Just jokin around.

Thanks for the clarification..I'm still a n00b to alot of this...I need to get conquests.

_-Nate-_

hi, i downloaded the Patriot unit and intend to make it capable of shooting down the incoming air raid. my question is, how to make your own air defense unit in PTW? i also wanna make ZSU-23-4 an air defense unit on the Russian side........and then i can have a mini world war III on my map :nuke:

Thanks in advance!

so i have this excellent patriot unit, how do i make my own air defense unit in PTW? thanks!

awsome! this looks really cool. that will learn those iraquis

Create this unit: Sa-10 Grumble (S-300p)

Attachments

• Sa-10 Grumble(S-300pm).jpg
    Sa-10 Grumble(S-300pm).jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 116
  • s300pmu-s.gif
    s300pmu-s.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 109
Nicely nicely done.

Garik said:
Create this unit: Sa-10 Grumble (S-300p)

It helps if you say please, he doesnt have to do anything you know!

Hey JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW

Ripptide hasn't been createing any units and seems to have dropped off the earth and I am pretty sure he is never comin back for some reason....why I don't know.

Top Bottom