PBEM - Dark Ages Always War

reciprocity sucks.
Come out into the desert, then I'll conduct a border check, disarm you, and take you to my leader.

On to Dazz

bump

the fruit is starting to go off

We had much to discuss this turn. Your army arrived about 2 turns sooner than we would have liked. Please turn them around and we'll forgive you for killing a longbow (without taking a scratch, mind you) and stealing a worker. When you see the red carpet roll out, you'll know that we're ready for your return...

oh, well that all sounds quite reasonable. Particularly since we had our timing all wrong and all that. Don't you think, Ruff?

but, uh, what about the fruit basket?

got it ... and there is 1 less explorer in the world :D.

game forwarded.

does Karhu still have the game?

sorry for the delay boys.

on to dazz.

I wonder if Karhu used Dazz's old email address?

is this game stuck? I just forwarded my turn again just in case.

thx Joe. Gee Dazz has had a bad run of things over the years.

can people please check in. Mitchum - you up to playing both of your team's sets? Do you have Dazz's password?

If you do - do you think he uses the same password for all of his games? There are some games that are stuck and he is the admin ... which means, if he doesn't return, the whole game dies.

Strange. I'm not getting e-mails when the threads update.

Dazz and I set our passwords to something so that we could both see each other's save. So, I know his password for this game, but not his other games.

I can play both saves until he returns. Or, I could find a replacement... He's been gone for a month or so.

Mitch / Karhu - do we want to continue without Dazz? I vote yes if mitch is ok with that. Karhu hasn't posted much here either so it might just be you v me.

After almost 3 months, the game is back on minus Dazz and Karhu (for now).

Ruff_Hi's turn played and sent.

@ Dazz and Karhu, please report to this thread if/when you're ready to join back in.

umm - I didn't get it. Can you email it to me pls.

Top Bottom