PBEM Grudge Match (Turn Tracker for Game 2)

Ok this is bizarre.... .I recieved the save from turn 9 but its file name was different from the original turn 9..... I opened both turn 9s and it was year 3550 on both.

I was expecting turn 10 circa 3500 I think

Matrix said:
Read my posts on the previous page, magnusmarcus!

i read the posts..... i checked the 2 last saves I have from you and they are the same turn.

I was expecting turn 10 If I am incorrect please tell me.

MagnusMarcus, Matrix posted that turn 9 was sent twice from different computers. You should play the first one you received -- or if you played and passed the first one on already then disregard the 2nd one. Last I checked this morning I haven't received turn 9 yet, so it would then follow that Donovan has it. ;)

I played turn 9 days ago so I won't play the second copy. I have all my turn saves so if we need to go back to my last turn 9 tell me.

I'll pass this fiasco on to Donovan.

magnusmarcus said:
I played turn 9 days ago so I won't play the second copy. I have all my turn saves so if we need to go back to my last turn 9 tell me.

I'll pass this fiasco on to Donovan.
At least you have a game to pass on.

I quit. I have lost my interest in Civ 3 during the last months and this game moves so slowly it's no use to try.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Shucks, I finally got around to playing the save. :(

With Ankka quitting and Magnusmarcus leaving the forum, is there any point in continuing? Looks like Game 1 is experiencing similar troubles.

Donovan Zoi said:
With Ankka quitting and Magnusmarcus leaving the forum, is there any point in continuing? Looks like Game 1 is experiencing similar troubles.

I saw Ankka's post, but have not heard about Magnusmarcus leaving the forum, where did you see that?

Yes, quite sorry about that... I'm just a little distressed about how this game is ending. I don't have anything good to say so I decided not to say anything at all. As for this side game.... It seem to have died long before I called it quits.

DaveShack said:
I saw Ankka's post, but have not heard about Magnusmarcus leaving the forum, where did you see that?

Top Bottom