PBEM: Neglected UK players - first multiplayer game

I'll ignore BC3950 and wait for the new save. Thankfully things aren't too bad at the moment, but it will be very confusing if this game catches up with the other one and you end up having to send two separate saves with exactly the same filename!

There is of course a simple and elegant solution to your confusion - just press alt-D and give yourself a different name in one of the games.

Viper1812 said:
Hi, I have done my turn and sent it on to Chaunster!

Viper, think you may have did it again... You sent me the wrong file!!! The one you sent is actually your turn rather than mine. Please resend.

just dont mix up our game guys!

Viper1812 said:
I feel that I am getting a reputation about sending the wrong save!!!! ;)
Okay file resent!

Unfortunately this is a wrong one again.... I was asked to input password for Viper when I load the game.

Please resend. Suggest you try open the save file before sending. I have set a password, hence you should see a dialogue box asking for my password.

-4 Save file missend on multiple occasions. :)

chuanster said:
Unfortunately this is a wrong one again.... I was asked to input password for Viper when I load the game.

Please resend. Suggest you try open the save file before sending. I have set a password, hence you should see a dialogue box asking for my password.

-4 Save file missend on multiple occasions. :)

I have resent. I checked it was the right one by opening the save file and seeing the box asing for your password.

And to your last sentence "We are awaiting your attack!" ;)

P.S Sorry for the delay I have caused.

Game played and save file is on his way to Scowler.

Viper1812 said:
I have resent. I checked it was the right one by opening the save file and seeing the box asing for your password.

And to your last sentence "We are awaiting your attack!" ;)

P.S Sorry for the delay I have caused.

No worries for the delay. It supposed to be a easy pace game anyway...

:eek: "We are awaiting your attack!" :eek:

You have been warned....:D

Game played and sent to Scowler.

I have noticed both Scowler and Endiku Warrior have changed their name. Purposely done I supposed to avoid confusions???

chuanster said:
I have noticed both Scowler and Endiku Warrior have changed their name. Purposely done I supposed to avoid confusions???
Not on my part, I'm just playing the role. No sense being a mythical Sumerian warrior when I'm supposed to be China's first emperor. I'll also be showing zero tolerance of assasins and will be particularly enjoying my unnaturally long life.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qin_Shi_Huang

You've got it easy, Viper and Petacelli will have great fun with me playing the role of Tokugawa Ieyasu in the other game. Open borders? No thanks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokugawa_Ieyasu

Hey Viper, I think you have forgotten to attacht the file in ur email!

Please resend!

Noone seem to add anything to this forum recently.. Just a message to push the threat up the list...

Who's got the save file? We're up to 3650BC. I sent the save on Saturday.

Also, just so that you know, I won't be available to play on Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Enkidu Warrior said:
Who's got the save file? We're up to 3650BC. I sent the save on Saturday.

Also, just so that you know, I won't be available to play on Wednesday or Thursday this week.

With Overlord(Viper) I pressumed. The last one I played was 3700BC, 2 days ago.

Top Bottom