PBEM - One City Challenge

Here is the current test run situation as I understand it. I wouldn't be surprised if thundrio cannot play his set as he reported DLL issues in another game. Lets give him another day at which point - can Mikeyai please play his turn and send the game on to mlindert. And we will have to drop thundrio from the real game.

• Ruff GMT-5 <- played and sent
  • mikeyia GMT-6 <- played and sent
  • thundrio GMT-8 <- ???
  • mlindert GMT+1 <- ???
  • patrola_snova GMT-1 <- ???

Lets give him another day at which point - can Mikeyai please play his turn and send the game on to mlindert. And we will have to drop thundrio from the real game.

thundrio - dropped

• Ruff GMT-5 <- played and sent
  • mikeyia GMT-6 <- played and sent - Hannibal
  • mlindert GMT+1 <- ??? - Bismark
  • patrola_snova GMT-1 <- ??? - JC

send to Patrola

ok - we have gone full circle with no problems after dropping thundrio. I read in another thread that thundrio is reinstalling - do we want to give him another chance or shall we start the game.

One point - this game will be started from WB save - I thought of a game breaker that I feel we need to deal with ... namely, Great Wall. I want to run this game with raging barbs but who ever builds the Great Wall will get a totally free pass on this. I am planning on putting in a Barb city with the Great Wall so that none of us can build it. I don't know how a barb city with the GW will work - they build a unit and it gets teleported out of the city?

I have also done some spot checking on everyone's capital - if anyone is disappointed, then I just don't know how to please you :D.

ok - we have gone full circle with no problems after dropping thundrio. I read in another thread that thundrio is reinstalling - do we want to give him another chance or shall we start the game.
Reinstalling the game lasts 15 minutes, reinstalling a PC about an hour, so don't wait too long (Thundrio don't take this personal). If he get's the game going there are plenty of games in the future to choose from !

I solved the Great Wall issue - I created a barbarian city, gave it the Great Wall and then removed the city. The Great Wall is still there but the city was replaced by ruins. It will be funny if a barbarian city pops up with some of its BFC inside the Great Wall.

The players ...

Ram II - Ruff_Hi
Hannibal - Mikeyia
Bismark - mlindert
JC - patrola.snova

email details sent via email.

good luck all.

4000BC to Patrola.
Have fun guys !

3940 to Patrola

3880BC to Patrola

3820BC to Patrola