PBEM - One City Challenge

Good one Ruff. Its good to know that someone has the o.c.c figured out. Can't say that I will miss it much.

Good one Ruff. Its good to know that someone has the o.c.c figured out. Can't say that I will miss it much.
ahh - you saw my war declaration? I've played a few OCCs in HOF games and found that they are all about getting lots of Great People and settling them.

I was one unit short of eliminating mike this morning. I won all of my battles (grenadiers v longbow, axes, etc) and Mike is still in the game with a warrior.

I was suprised to see a turn waiting for me. Thought maybe someone had thrown a nuke at Ruff's stack. Won't be lucky next round. GG

mike is dead :(

Sorry to spoil the fun, but I'm on holidays from 8 until 30th august. Until 15th august we're hiking the mountains and we don't have a laptop in our backpack. After that we go camping and hopefully have wifi access.

I'm absent for a week. This time I'm gonna hike the Schottish mountains :)
I'm away from sunday 6 until 13 september.

By the way, haven't received a turn for a few days. Last turn I sent to Patrola was 1715AD on 3th september at 9:06 am (GMT+1).

I think it is with Petrola. I haven't seen an turn from him since the 2nd.

hey, someone assassinated my city's Governor - what was the spy mission for that?

I am so dead in this game.

how did this game finish?

Top Bottom