PBEM: Request for new game

Duke_D

Chieftain
I'm all new to this PBEM, so let's see here...

I'd like to get a game going with 4 players (me and another 3) with 2 AI's on Noble setting. I am aiming for a 24 hour turnaround between turns. All game settings will be set to default.

If you want to join, please PM me with your email address and in-game name. I will then send you an invite to gmail (if you don't already have it) where you can set up a gmail account to use for the game (since I will post the email addresses into this post once they are created, you might not want your 'real' address made public).

So, if you'd like to join please send me a PM with email, noting which civ/leader you want to play as and your time zone.

I'll start:

Player 1: Duke D
email: duke.da@googlemail.com
leader: Elizabeth of England
timezone: GMT

Player 2: Rocksteady
email: rocksteady80@gmail.com
leader: Qin Shi Huang, Chinese
timezone: GMT+1

Player 3: Northstar5757
email: northstar5757@gmail.com
leader: Random
timezone: EST (GMT-5)

Player 4: Colonel Kraken
email: colonelkraken@hotmail.com
leader: Random
timezone: EST (GMT-5)

Ok that's it full. I will add in 2 random AI characters.

Note that because of current issues with trading as Player 1, the game will be created with a dummy PC Player 1 which will be deleted at turn 1. Humans will be players 2 through 5, and 6 and 7 will be (random civ) AI players.

I will set it up when I get home from work tonight. All players will be given a password equal to the username part of their email address (the bit before the @), which they should change asap (ALT-D).

I suggest that when one of us completes his/her turn, an email is sent out to that effect to everyone so we know when to expect our next turn.

Also note that there are issues with using the automatic setup for SMTP, especially for Yahoo and GMail addresses. If you have trouble, send the savegame manually.

(Note that before the game starts, I want to ensure we don't run into any bugs, so I might tweak settings accordingly).

Would like to join too :), I'm not a great player but I hope I can keep up (somewhat opf a newbie).

I'll play as any civilization.

PM sent

Top Bottom