PCX Graphics Request Thread

I'm worried that my requests will duplicate what's already out there -- I don't follow PCX mods as carefully as I should -- so please forgive me if that's the case!
  1. Synagogue -- building
  2. Septuagint (LXX) -- Wonder
  3. Taverna -- building
  4. Smithy -- building
  5. Fabrica -- building
  6. Agora -- building
  7. Sacred Grove -- building
  8. Motte & Bailey -- building
  9. Stables-- building
  10. Stables -- Wonder
  11. Docks -- building
  12. Port -- building
  13. Shipyard -- building
  14. Harbour Chain-- building
  15. Deep Water Port -- building
  16. Storage Pit-- building
  17. Cistern-- building
  18. Pallisade -- building
Perhaps you could sticky it?
That's not a decision i can make as an individual moderator. you may want to contact a supermoderator with your request. I can tell you that normally a thread must show sustained interest and usefulness before it gets stickied..
I for one would like to see this thread stickied -- I overlooked it until today.

There are graphics for quite a few of those, Mithadan. Many of them are conversions. You'll probably have to search for posts rather than thread titles to find them though. And some the DLs are linked to other sites rather than the db, iirc.

There are graphics for quite a few of those, Mithadan. Many of them are conversions. You'll probably have to search for posts rather than thread titles to find them though. And some the DLs are linked to other sites rather than the db, iirc.
I wondered about that! Thanks for the tips, I will search for posts rather than titles and see what I come up with.

For those who love the smell of requests on a Sunday afternoon, I could use the following:

Bete Giyorgis, an Ethiopian church;

a space elevator (could have sworn someone made a wonder splash for this already, but I seem to have misplaced it);

a Navaho kiva;

the Nazca Lines;

the Great Serpent Mound of Ohio;

a Zulu kraal;

and the Anasazi cliff dwellings.

Thanks in advance to whoever feels like dealing with any of this.

2/28/2011 SOME STUFF I FORGOT TO REQUEST ORIGINALLY BUT WHICH WOULD BE SUPER NICE TO INCLUDE IN A MOD:

an Aztec floating garden and a Persian tower of silence and fire temple.

I've made the Space Elevator. Check my library.

I might work on some of the other ones if I feel like it.

I've made the Space Elevator. Check my library.

I might work on some of the other ones if I feel like it.

Yes! Perfect. I'd seen yours and thought I'd downloaded it already, but I had not. This has been rectified. Many thanks.

Any pic of the monastery/tower?

Yes please! Some sort of Celtic-style round tower thingy (see below for example) would be brilliant :)

Thanks!!!!!!!!! :goodjob:

There is also this version:

This building is too simple for me to make something better out of it. Would you happen to have an image of a more elaborate celtic monastery? :)

yes, please! when i was posting my initial request i didn't want to push it, because i know everyone has lots of other stuff to be working on, but to be honest, i'd love it if you made it more elaborate!!!!!! the one proviso is that it needs to have a round tower attached somewhere, but other than that i don't have any specific requests. if you want ideas i have a load of links to various pictures online saved on my usb, i could post them here if you like?:)

God, i love this community...

Post a couple of them ;)

I am looking for something that has a roof and main body of the church. I could use the round tower as part of it.

here goes:

the chapel in the famous Glendalough monastery in Wicklow:

and a full panoramic view of it:

and finally an artist's impression of a 6th-century welsh monastery:

I like that :)

It seems to fit in well into the terrain. The building one is pretty cool. I want to have a buildable monastery and a Glendalough wonder: it would be cool to use the building one as one of those:goodjob:

Top Bottom