PCX Graphics Request Thread

Balthasar, I like the platforms on number 3 and the shape of number 4, I did a little CnP and this is what I put together, I hope you don't mind.

Not at all, in fact I agree with you completely. You've got a good eye; that's why I'm such an ardent fan! Think I'll use your version in my Old West mod, if you don't mind....

Here's the full file: View attachment Pounder's Station .rar

I would be interested in a Fish Pond resource, that would appear in Flood Plain and Marsh terrain with Engineering. I am looking for a small pond with a fish or two appearing, with maybe a small dam if that can be accommodated as well.

I could really use a "building" for generating Boxers during the Boxer Rebellion (really, it would represent the recruiting and training infrastructure.) As the actual, unshortened name of the group was, "The Society Of Harmonious Fists," I was imagining a Chinese version (whatever that might be) of the old Black Power salute (a raised, clenched fist as - was it the 1968? - summer Olympics).

Thank You,

Oz

Is this the sort of thing you had in mind?

I can change the texture if you want, but I personally think the dark stone looks the best.

Is this the sort of thing you had in mind?

I can change the texture if you want, but I personally think the dark stone looks the best.

That would be perfect :)

Thank You,

Oz

Top Bottom