PDX thread

BTW, crabapple. Have you checked out the "Top 5 Cities" ratings in the Domestic Dept.'s thread. And as a side note, I voted to keep the Capital in Fox Nest. To me it's the right thing to do.

No that I havent seen, thanks cyc. Our great city is on every list in the top 5 cities. I suggest that all citizens of PDX go and look at the top 5 cities in the Domestic Dept.'s thread.

The evil Iroqouis have invaded PDX and destroyed all culture improvements and killed some people :mad: They shall pay :mad:

Looks like PDX has had it's workers reset

It needs to Produce now, not grow much. I imagine the Library and the Temple would be finished in 1-2 turns, and the figures for the University and Cathedral would be simular, so military production could start very quickly.

Some of those workers on food tiles should be moved to the Mountains.

Have a heart General - let PDX recover it's population. As PDX grows the news laborers will work those mountains. In the mean time the other Norman cities as well as the Istar cities will build forces for you. BTW, isn't Civanatoria, with its ironworks, a top production center, too?

The workers will not change, every time the city grows more production it is going to get. It stays and none will change it, the military have no power over worker squares

Originally posted by crabapple
It stays and none will change it, the military have no power over worker squares

Please don't get defensive. I was only making a suggestion as a concerned citizen. I understand as military leader I have no true power over worker assignment. I just figured since PDX only lost one pop point it wasn't that important to increase PDX's growth rate just yet, I understand Higher population = Higher production.

Please, NEVER assume I'm giving out orders to you, if I held no official position I still would have made the post I made.

I felt the prioirty at the moment was to rebuild the Culture as soon as possible and then get to military production. If you disagree with my opinion, I can't force you to do what I feel would be best for the time. But please don't get defensive when I offer my opinion.

EDIT: A suggestion since you feel growth is a priority, why don't you try to get a Granary rushed in PDX? This would make sure you can grow twice as fast, by rushing it you only delay the Culture buildings 1-2 turn(s). Or you could even rush it after the culture is complete.

ok, I´am just a bit angry over what happen to PDX. Sorry for assuming you giving orders. About the rushing thing so I can write in the next tiurn chat thread that if they feel like rushing a improvement they do it.

We could build that granary in a very short time, no need to waste valuable funds on that.

Updated as you can see PDX have almost totaly finshed its build up.it needs only temple and catedral so is the city like before invasion and every time the city grows it get much production

As you can see PDX has gained back it production before the invasion and now it is working on our first reasearch lab in our country yeah:D .

Upgrade

Thank you crabapple for your stewardship during a difficult time in PDX's glorious history.

Bill
...in PDX...I named this place

thanks Bill :).

Our great leader have been in the city and help our workers rushing the great wonder: Longvity so lets party again [dance]

Top Bottom