Philippine Archipelago (40x64)

wakwak

Chieftain
Here is a 40x64 map of the Philippine archipelago. There are only 3 civs you can play; Spanish, Visayans (monte), and the Moro's (Arabia). There are a few nasty tribes out there including the Wari-Wari and Negreto's.

The map is true to the layout of resources so don't expect to find uranium anywhere:nuke:

Feedback is much welcome.

Attachments

• philippine Archipelago v1.0.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 993
I'm a bush pilot. I pulled most of the map data from a Garmin GPS. Most of the resource data come from what i've flown over and what passengers have told me. I've done some pretty stupid things with my plane, like land on a "mud road" near a gold mine to pick up 1 million in gold.

After playing this map a few times I think it needs a little balance adjustment. The Spanish and Moro's have a hard time in the start with all the jungle, oldly the NPC tribes have no problem with cutting jungle:confused:

Attachments

• Philippine Archipelago.jpg
    Philippine Archipelago.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2,627
there's definitely uranium in the philippines, located in the hilly/mountainous provinces of the camarines. this cache being one of the reasons why the Philippines created a nuclear plant in bataan.

nehushtan said:
there's definitely uranium in the philippines, located in the hilly/mountainous provinces of the camarines. this cache being one of the reasons why the Philippines created a nuclear plant in bataan.

no doubt the americains built the plant:) Thanks for the info. I've been busy and haven't got around to balancing the starting positions yet, but when i do i'll add uranium there.

There might not be horses, or iron, but you should alter spain so they actually get a UU they can build

Cool. A Philippine map. I'm a canadian, but i lived in Manila for 2 years. Now i'm back in Canada.

good mappe

Top Bottom