Picking Civs

How you play?

• Total voters
I mostly play as the Illians but I've also played every civ in the game at some point. I actually haven't played in a long time, but I might get back into the game once I update my "economic mod".

I try to mix it up, but every so often I get drawn back to my big 3 favorites: The Malakim with the huge wealth of neat tricks they can play with religion (religions are my favorite part of FfH's gameplay), the Lanun for their flavor which I adore, and the Khazad for a nice overpowered ego-stroking deity stomp.

i usually just cycle through the civs, ill never play the same civ twice within like 5 games

There are a number of Civs I have never finished a game with, but I've tried them all at least once or twice. The only one I've managed any genuine dislike for was the Kuriotates, if only because I like globe spanning empires.

I almost always random unless i am trying a new strat or have a strong urge to play a specific civ.

Thsi is pretty much what I do. I almost always play random - but I picked the Khazad in my last game since I have NEVER played them before. I think the fun in hte game is increased by its variety.

Best wishes,

Breunor

I started with Amurites... then moved to Elohim.. and never lost the fun for these two to move to a third civ yet..

That reminds me....I wonder how many people actually went out and bought BtS just so they could play FfH2. I haven't played vanilla BtS yet, and I've owned the game for over a week.

The only problem is I don't think I'll ever be able to play vanilla civ again after playing FfH2. Firaxis should thank you guys for increasing the shelf life of their game, although you should thank them for making the game, so I suppose it's a two way street. :)

I've been playing since I was 8 and have owned all since Civ II

Random, unless I get the Donviello then I just start over. Playing them you're basically just playing Civ 4 again.

Top Bottom