Pirate Civilization

GiuseppeIII

The Third Giuseppe
Is there ma reason why there is a pirate civ in vanilla C2C while other civilizations like the polish or uzbek are pushed off into mod-mods?

Is there ma reason why there is a pirate civ in vanilla C2C while other civilizations like the polish or uzbek are pushed off into mod-mods?

:hmm: I have never seen one in C2C, except for Custom Civ area??

You've not noticed the Pirate Empire you can play as in the civ list when starting a new game?

All of the Custom Civs in C2C, have now been removed.

Will this make the game run faster/make turn times run faster in general? Cause that's the only benefit I would see to losing all those unique custom civs. Just sucks having to start a new game over yet again I suppose. I know some of the civs you deleted are in the mod mods section btw not the last ones you deleted though. :sad:

Will this make the game run faster/make turn times run faster in general? Cause that's the only benefit I would see to losing all those unique custom civs. Just sucks having to start a new game over yet again I suppose. I know some of the civs you deleted are in the mod mods section btw not the last ones you deleted though. :sad:

I warned everyone to make a copy of them. And i haven't been able to get to these mods for the modmod section yet.

I warned everyone to make a copy of them. And i haven't been able to get to these mods for the modmod section yet.

For clarification, is it just the "Custom Civilizations" folder that is effected?. Or do any other folders need modification to use custom civs?

I have seen references to "Custom Leaderheads" - do these need to be changed as well?

For clarification, is it just the "Custom Civilizations" folder that is effected?. Or do any other folders need modification to use custom civs?

I have seen references to "Custom Leaderheads" - do these need to be changed as well?

Nope, i took care of those, they were just for the Iroquois'

Top Bottom