1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Please... fix multiplayer!

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Newcomer24, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Newcomer24

Newcomer24 Warlord

Please... fix multiplayer, as of now it's really unfinished. Apart from the stability issues here's a list of things it lacks compared to singleplayer:

- No movement or combat animations, this is expecially irritating when defending: you often have no clue of what happened.
    - No full screen diplomacy, even when trading with the AI (wtf? This was advertised as one of the big new features and it's completely lacking in MP)
    - AI players don't offer pacts or trades to human players (!!!), they just ignore you unless you contact them, it seems they are only allowed to accept/refuse things you propose them. They at least can still declare war to you.
    - City states give quests at a noticiably slower rate.
    - Tech quotes are replaced by boring "You have discovered XXX"... not a biggie but I mean was this really necessary?
    - You can see AI players score even if you don't know them.

There are a few more which I probably forgot.

I understand why some of these things are this way but there should be at least an option to turn them back the way they work in singleplayer!