Please help, trying to increase max number of civs

Caese

Chieftain
I've been searching google and searching the forum with no luck

If im running a version of civ that is capped at 24 civs, how can I increase that number?

Please help me out, thanks

On Windows there are two options:

1) Get an already made DLL that supports more.

2) Modify your DLL's source files (it is apparently just changing one number in one location) and rebuild the DLL. This is more complicated than it sounds since it involves installing software and it doesn't go smoothly for some people.

If you are on a Mac, you don't. It simply is not an option. (Although I'm not certain that there is a Mac version that has 24 civs, at least one of the mods shipped with it has more than 18 so you may be talking about that.)

awesome thanks alot im gonna play aroumd and see what I can do

I'm not meaning to be greedy but is it possible to imcrease the number of civs while using a mapscript?

edit: basically what I'm doing is trying to play history in the making and/or/maybe black ops mod on an earth map script with more than 24 civs

I'm not meaning to be greedy but is it possible to imcrease the number of civs while using a mapscript?

Technically not possible, the maximum is set in the .dll.

edit: basically what I'm doing is trying to play history in the making and/or/maybe black ops mod on an earth map script with more than 24 civs

:/ a mod, then you have to go with God Emperors #2.

Is there a way to increase the maximum number of civs in all settings/custom games for an entire single mod? I know in Road to War, you can make a custom game of up to 36 civs

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 7.28.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 7.28.02 PM.png
    424.1 KB · Views: 242
Top Bottom