PLEASE let me host your unit!

Razorwing

Warlord
Hello!

For those that don't know me (I used to only hang at Apolyton) I'm the creator of a mod called M3 which uses 24 units with their own unique artwork. I'm not here to take credit - I got all the graphics from you guys, and the guys at Apolyton - but rather to say, let me host all user-made unit graphics on my site!

Because I figured, I'm going to host everything I like and tuck it in my mod anyways, so why don't I turn my site into a portal for unit graphics? I have most of it already, that I'm aware of.

So, please email me your units to webmaster@overvikt.se , or post them in this thread, or guide me in the direction where to find them. I'm particularly interested in more flavor units - UUs without advantages that add diversity to the battlefield, á la the chinese ninja at my site.

My M3 mod site: http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/civ3/

Regards,
Razorwing/Patrik/MonsterMan

Yeah. At my site users can download stand-alone zips with BikerGyrl (BlueO), Hardsuit (BlueO) and Stormtrooper (Zippo), but I don't currently use any of them in my mod. I'm hoping to add more as I go along, but I'll always miss units vacuuming the boards so I was hoping modders call my attention :)

I see you have my Penguin missile. I don't mind since you give me due credit. Good luck with your site. Would you like any more of my units?

wow, i think you have all my finished units up on your site.
Cool.

:)

You have a very nice collection of units.

Top Bottom