Please read this before reporting bugs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gedemon

Modder
Super Moderator
Please use this forum to report any bugs / crashes occurring during the game.

For installation/download problems, please use the corresponding installation thread.

For scenario specific problems (historical inaccuracy, units/project missing) use the corresponding scenario thread.

Before reporting a bug, please try the following :
  • Delete the content of your game cache folder (..\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache\)
  • Make sure you don't have multiple version of R.E.D. WWII Edition and R.E.D. WWII Data Files in your mod folder (..\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS), multiple versions installed may cause bugs, even when only one is activated. Just keep the most recent version of both part.

How to provide the Lua.log :
  • Enable lua loging : open the config.ini file (in "..\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5") with notepad or any other text editor, find the line with "LoggingEnabled = 0" and replace by "LoggingEnabled = 1"
  • Launch the game, try to repeat the bug and quit the game once it has happened
  • Before launching it again, go to the "..\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Logs" folder, either open Lua.log with your text editor and save the log as a .txt file or simply zip the log file and then post it in this forum as an attachment to your post (don't try to copy/paste it, it may be too long for the allowed post size and I need the full log)

How to provide a saved game :
  • Go to the "..\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\ModdedSaves\single" folder (or "..\Documents\my games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Saves\hotseat" for hotseat saves), find your save and upload it on a sharing site like mediafire.com and put the link to it in your report

And thanks for testing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom