PNN Election Coverage

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
In this post you can find a summary of all nominations for all offices. Only nominations which have been accepted will be
posted here.

NOTE: This is purely informational. In fact, I'm not sure if I can use the Phonatican News Network...

President
Chieftess
donsig

Domestic Affairs Leader
Raven1er
Zarn

Military Leader
Falcon02
CivGeneral

Foreign Affairs Leader
Ehecatl Atzin

Science Leader
Strider
Civinator

Trade Leader
Octavian X

Cultural Leader
curufinwe

Chief Justice
Shaitan

Judge Advocate
Bill in PDX

Public Defender
Eklektikos

Governor of Istar
None as of yet

Governor of Normandy
Crabapple

Governor of Ameri
FionnMcCumhall

Governor of Asphinixia
Almightyjosh

Governor of New Cormyr
None as of yet

Governor of Kasmir
Toasty

Governor of Scythia
None as of yet

Governor of Province 9
William 528
Havok

Governor of Mohawkia (10)
None as of yet

Governor of Province 11
Stuck as a Mac

Governor of Province 12
WarriorZeus
Bearnstein

you should state this in the nomination thread, as this is an inofficial informational thread.

octavian: could we also have the Undecided ppl in the list? it would be nice to see in one view wheter i am nominated or not ;-)
not that i would accept any position.

Great, really this is just great, (sarcasm for those who can't guess) I'm probably going to be running alone and have to pick a deputy. ANd I have no idea who!

Originally posted by curufinwe
Great, really this is just great, (sarcasm for those who can't guess) I'm probably going to be running alone and have to pick a deputy. ANd I have no idea who!

Pick me!!! lol

this is the problem of the new voting rules. the run only for 1 only works when many ppl participate. maybe an idea for apolytonia.

Octavian X maybe you can start another PNN thread covering the banquet?

Well, the nominations are complete, and all nominations list above are the candidates for the offices, execpt for Myartar who will be governor of New Cormyr, and BCLG100, who will be governor of Mohawkia. Congrats to all whose offices are secured, and good luck to all candidates.

On a note, it appears a poll was not posted for the governor of the ninth province.

Top Bottom