Poking at RAND

I agree. It would make the new world smaller, therefore we can expect to know where America will spawn. Plus more civs and smaller maps leads to a more exciting game imo.

I tried a game with all civs on a large map (probably should've tried standard but whatever) and it does significantly improve gameplay. The games are much more exciting IMO, and there aren't any of those huge spaces of unoccupied land.

Well. This is an awkward start to a new relationship.

To be fair, I did move my initial settler up two squares and over one. But still. 1 - if I had a horse archer in the area, it's game over for Mother Russia, and 2. the culture wars are gonna be a massive pain in this game.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    205.5 KB · Views: 164
How could one horse archer destroy Russia when they started with over a dozen units? Also, where did you get those workers? VD?

Varietas Delecat

The link points to the download and info on it.

BTW, you watch too much Jay and Silent Bob. Although... Dogma is an awesome movie.
"God made man in His image..." Wooo CCD !!!! :woohoo:

Varietas Delecat
The link points to the download and info on it.

Ah, OK. Did not know that it is feasable to merge both mods though. Is merging R&F RAND and BUG feasable also, I miss alll the additional and very helpful info you ahve with BUG.

BTW, you watch too much Jay and Silent Bob. Although... Dogma is an awesome movie.
"God made man in His image..." Wooo CCD !!!! :woohoo:

Is that directed to me?

No, I have people do that stuff for me. I can't help you with this one, sorry.

Yeh. In your siggy is said God is a girl, so I was joking. You ever watch any of the Jay and Silent Bob movies? Like Strike Back, Dogma, etc

Just started up a game as China, and found the best starting location I've seen in RAND.

Only the horses to the north were a key resource that was difficult to get.

Perhaps the most interesting thing about this location is that it's right next to the "Mediterranean" and "Europe" is due south. India is isolated to the north, and Japan is on a somewhat distant island. So my Chinese superpower is also right in the thick of things.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0012.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0012.JPG
    254.9 KB · Views: 111
Top Bottom