Poll: Which Civ will you play first game as?

Which Civ will you play in your first game?

• Americans

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • Arabians

Votes: 40 3.0%
  • Aztecs

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • Chinese

Votes: 79 6.0%
  • Egyptians

Votes: 38 2.9%
  • English

Votes: 88 6.7%
  • French

Votes: 80 6.1%
  • Germans

Votes: 125 9.5%
  • Greeks

Votes: 72 5.5%
  • Incans

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • Indians

Votes: 72 5.5%
  • Japanese

Votes: 40 3.0%
  • Malinese

Votes: 45 3.4%
  • Mongolians

Votes: 25 1.9%
  • Persians

Votes: 33 2.5%
  • Romans

Votes: 140 10.6%
  • Russians

Votes: 68 5.2%
  • Spanish

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • Random

Votes: 88 6.7%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 81 6.2%

• Total voters
I think I shall try Egypt first (see my avatar... ;)). Mainly because of the spiritual trait (I want to play around with the civics without anarchy periods), but also for the creative trait to see whether the game offers a cultural victory option the way I like to play it.

edit: And after that India (as Asoka) and after that Mali and after that.... :lol:

I always (since civ1) play for greeks for the first time...

The French, mostly because they've been dominant in my lectures, studies and essays recently.

I'll probably try out the English after that, as a homage to 9 years ago when, as a little boy, I used to stay at home in the holidays, wrap myself in a duvet and play them on Civ II for days and days.

Greece .... of course

German or american, probably german for me because they have a sweet color and the americans are the industrious nation =D plus i like those german panzers:crazyeye:

I'm going to have to settle with the Germans to pay homage to my background, then kick ass with the Americans to pay homage to my country!

Persians all the way.

I will spread the glory of Ahura Mazda worldwide!

Probably the Romans... or maybe the Americans... choices, choices! :crazyeye:

Tommy1234567890 said:
America IS THE BEST IT HAS THE BEST UU IN CIV3 AND THE SEALS!!! WAT ELSE COULD YOU WANT???

Well, I've played Civ 1 - Civ 3, and I can honestly say I've never played the Americans, nor had any real desire to. So, interpret that how you will...

Definitely going to play the Aztecs for the first game! Love the look of their units/cities (at least in the early game). Perhaps the Jaguar Warrior will help set up a firm base for my civ early, on which to build, build, build later.

THE PERSIANS

I'm from Iran so it's normal that i'm going to play as Persians but also i want to ass kick Greece and Alexander the great. Time for some payback:lol:

I think I'd start out as the Malinese. Someone who can singlehandedly devalue gold for years has gotta be good. And, my capital gets to be Timbuktu. Heh.

Top Bottom