1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

PolyCast 350: Adding It All Together

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by CanusAlbinus, Dec 17, 2019.

1. CanusAlbinus

CanusAlbinus Chieftain

The three hundred-and-fiftieth episode of PolyCast, “Adding It All Together“, features regular co-hosts CanusAlbinus, Stephanie “Makahlua”, Philip “TheMeInTeam”, and Jason “MegaBearsFan” Grade and discusses the following:

News
    - 00h01m46s | Civilization VI Released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
    - 00h10m14s | Catherine de Medici Named as One of the 70 Beds Video Game Characters of the Decade

Forum Talk
    - 00h16m06s | A CivFanatics Guest Airs Complaints about Civilization VI
    - 00h28m59s | An Issue with the Scored Competitions Coding

Senate
    - 00h33m06s | The Diplomatic Victory Elimination Thread

PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday at 12 Noon US Eastern Time throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding.

The next live recording is scheduled for January 4, 2020.

2. WillowBrook

WillowBrook Lurker

You guys are getting pretty good at no-edits recording. Or at least much better than the first time. As always, thanks for sharing your insights and opinions.

Also, ham is totally a Thanksgiving food. At least, it is when I host - so much easier than a bird, saves my sanity. :crazyeye:

3. Whiterussian

Whiterussian Warlord

So, America is protectign 2/3 of the world now?
    Tell that to the Ukrainiens, tell that to the Kurds, just to name the latest two.
    Keep your Polical BS to yourself please. Especially if you keep repeating this nationalistic propaganda

Ondolindë and Karmah like this.
  4. CanusAlbinus

CanusAlbinus Chieftain

Thanks! I think we're doing better as well, although we have a ways to go before its actually the way i want it to be. Progress is progress, though!