[C3C] Polynesia Leaderhead and Khmer Cities/Leaders/UU/etc.?

SayHayKid

Warlord
I must be bad at searching. I see lots of mention of Polynesia and Khmer as replacement civs, but can't find leaderhead graphics for Polynesia or civ info for Khmer. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

SayHayKid, may be the easiest way is to look into some mods that have leaderheads, units and other stuff belonging to the civs you want to include in your mod. Per example the expansion mod CCM 2.50 holds many leaderheads and units belonging to civs of those regions and the best is, that, if installed properly, all these tons of leaderheads, thousands of units and other stuff can be easily used as if it would have been included directly in the expansions PtW or Conquests.

Jayavaran II (with fixed palette by Vuldacon):

Jayavaran2.gif

Suriyohtai:

Suriyohtai.gif

Ho Chi Minh:

Ho Chi Minh.gif

Tangaloa:

Tangaloa.gif

Liliuokalani (with fixed palette by Vuldacon):

Liliuokalani.gif

Hi @SayHayKid - Questions like this go in the Main Form; this one's for finished Units only. (I'll ask a mod - @Blake00?) to move it.
Assuming "main" as in the main creation & customization forum so have moved there. Let me know if that's wrong you meant somewhere else. Keep in mind I'm your main person for housekeeping in the Civ1&2 forums but Quintillus is your main person for Civ3 as he knows this area like the back of his hand while I'm still learning haha.

Last edited:
Ahh well there we go, another better option than me too haha (sorry Laurana for some reason I thought you were Civ6 & OT despite our recent Civ3 interaction and me only recently looking at the staff positions list lol).

I only have mod access to Civ3 creation area to do preservation work so a few times now I've been asked to help on other Civ3 forum sections and sadly been unable to help so I try to chuck out friendly reminders every now & then.

Top Bottom