• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Poplular New Zealand actor Kevin Smith dies

Go to http://www.stuff.co.nz/inl/index/0,1008,1105353a10,FF.html.

He was only 38 and regularly starred in such shows as Xena - Princess Warrior and Hercules.

The sad thing is he'd just got his big break in Hollywood and was to star with Bruce Willis in a potentially blockbuster film.

I personally met him a few years ago when he was part of a National Theatresports final here in Christchurch.

A very likeable guy, what a shame.

I remember the name, but I cant think who that is without a picture. Did he do a lot of comedy?

I grew up in Auckland BTW...

Noooooo!!! If anyone deserved to die it was the guy who played Joxer! (ouch. Take that Joxer.)

That's really too bad about Kevin Smith. It's truly a shame. I'll miss ya big guy. :(

He played the part of the Greek god Ares, for which (according to a newspaper article) he became world famous.

Yes, I know. But what does that have to do with the fact that Joxer deserves to die?

Maybe I'm just assuming your post was meant for me?

Originally posted by The Rusty Gamer
Caligastia,
He played the part of the Greek god Ares in Xena and Hercules, for which (according to a newspaper article) he became world famous.

Yes, he also did alot of comedy, the great TV3 debates, theatresports etc.

I know who you're talking about now. Im very sad to hear of this, he was a great talent.:(

Isn't that that Silent Rob guy?...:crazyeyes

Kilgore: No, it's not that silent Rob guy (it's actually Silent Bob btw). He's also named Kevin Smith but is from New Jeresy, not New Zealand.

Top Bottom