• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Post Puppy Pics Please

Fifty

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have lots of pics (babes, hunks, astronomy, cool stuff, structures, etc.) but none (afaik) devoted entirely to puppies.

No anti-puppy rhetoric or other animals (unless other animals are accompanied by puppies in a cute fashion) allowed. And only domesticated dog puppies please. And no kitten pics. Make a kitten thread if you want kitten pics. And don't argue about the relative cuteness of various things. This thread is just for posting puppy pics.

I'll start!

Even if you don't like puppies you should contribute puppy pics, if only because pics of puppies make me giggle like a little schoolgirl and be happy for days on end.

POST AWAY!!!!

:love:

Vewy good, d.highland! :love:

Here my sisters:
The one in the back my not technically have been a puppy when the pic was taken.

Attachments

• Cash Ben and Max .jpg
    Cash Ben and Max .jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 71

That's my doggie when she was a puppy in spring of 2006!

Also this is a good puppy:

Osama don't post here :confused:

On forums there's usually some kid who likes to look all edgy and controversial by openly declaring his dislike for something insanely cute like puppies.

Today's daily puppy on my google homepage:

Weimaraners are so cute!

I personally prefer kittens over puppies. They are, compared to the cuteness of puppies, extremely cute.

And now I will post a kitten pic and still get away with it!

Don't look at the uncute thing on the left please. It's probably an error in the photography or something.

Top Bottom