Post Scenario Story Discussion

thewyrm

Ambassador to Real Life
I am about halfway through the scenarios playing the good side. I'm pretty much a big softy when it comes to my fantasy and generally choose to play the good side in any story.

Well first I take on the Splintered Court
Spoiler :
The good ending felt like a punch to the gut. Especially since defeating the Svarts was so damn difficult. This one was horrifying enough it gave me trouble sleeping.

Then I defeated the Wages of Sin
Spoiler :
I swear those dark elves live to cause me pain. Between Arendel and now Ethne I don't think I will ever be able to play as them again. My escapism is too real and I find myself holding grudges with electronic characters.

Had I played Wages of sin as Decius
Spoiler :
would Ethne still have died?

Anyway, I thought we could use a thread to discuss the actual story element in the scenarios. I'm sure there are a lot of different opinions out there. If the thread takes off, I'll leave it up to y'all whether spoiler tags are needed from here on out.

Spoiler :
I swear those dark elves live to cause me pain. Between Arendel and now Ethne I don't think I will ever be able to play as them again. My escapism is too real and I find myself holding grudges with electronic characters.

It wasn't the Svartalfar who stole Ethne's soul, it were the Sidar who were (a bit randomly) afraid that the victory of the Elohim/Malakim coalition would attempt to subdue them.

And yes, Ethne's soul still would have been stolen if you played as Malakim Decius. The text would describe how Decius avioded an attempt to assasinate him, and later heard the news about Ethne.

The Splintered Court issue was discussed in the thread about the scenario.

Top Bottom