Post your first R&F start location

No restarts.

5E85920C-FC9A-4BB5-87B5-C189603682BC.jpeg

Didn't need to reroll, start right next to a new natural wonder, but Wilhemina and Genghis denounced me 1 turn after meeting cuz they just plain dont like me

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 258

Well, the Dutch won't have extra helpings of cookies to get fat, but all those fragrant leaves will keep their spirits high. And trying to peer over all them hills will likely make them tall, so they'll be fine, I guess.

My Mapuche start with a Natural Wonder between me and Australia. Obviously that just won't do. I spent the rest of my evening taking conquering Canberra by archer rush.

Last edited:
Are you running some kind of graphics mod? :D
Yes. It's called 'being at work'. Only played 1 turn before I had to go :p
Note the suggested settle location!
I saw something similiar in my last Vanilla game last night. There was a 'suggested' Dyes tile 2 tiles from my second city (playing as India) that remained marked for as long as I played.

OMG, his is so wrong! Aachen lies to the west of the Rhine, so Barbarossa should start on '4' of the position. :nono:
4.JPG

:mischief:

Edit: never mind, I misread your comment. Thank you for pointing out the greievous geographical mistake though. You forgot to mention that there are rivers and islands missing, that the IJsselmeer is too small and that there shouldn't be a black arrow-shaped doodle where the North Sea should be :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom