1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Power Ranking Civs if Later Era Start

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by MarigoldRan, Apr 15, 2019.

1. MarigoldRan

MarigoldRan WARLORD

I may as well make one.

For example, if you start in the Classical, which civ is best? If you start Medieval, which is best? Etc.

Your thoughts and your rankings?

Nubia would not be S anymore. I know that.

2. Archon_Wing

Archon_Wing Vote for me or die

Inca would probably be top in medieval/Renaissance

Maybe Zulu too?

3. MarigoldRan

MarigoldRan WARLORD

Inca's better in Classical/Medieval. Definitely above the Zulu, but they won't be far behind.

4. Zyxpsilon

Zyxpsilon Running Spider

Industrial .. has almost no "limits" for every Civs you could throw at it.

For me, it has been a very particular setup where i could at least rush out of/for various (but still specific) gameplay conditions without ever bothering too much about maps or resources gathering/supply. It's as if everything is accelerated towards whichever Victory goals most AI begin to focus on or demonstrate clearly far before global exploration phase concludes.
    It all makes for an interesting (City grids.. wide and tall) gambit within 10/25 turns & pushes diplomacy factors to the forefront of any decisions we might take.

5. comatosedragon

comatosedragon Chieftain

(semi) off topic--
    is there a list somewhere, or does anyone know what buildings Rome starts with in each Era?