Preferred Maps for Ashes of Erebus?

fdrpi

Prince
What maps do you use?

My first thought was to the Erebus maps, but they seem... off somehow. The terrain layout seems different, and maybe it's just the shapes throwing me off? Idk.

I also don't how in my most recent game the regional Erebus map (the one that isn't an entire planet) put the civilizations so far apart there would be almost no meaningful interaction until very very late, if at all. I don't know if that was a fluke or not though.

full disclosure : i made a mistake in the last dev version and the Huge map size is the custom one i use personally instead of the normal one ( the one i use is twice as large, so that may explain your civs so far apart issue ^^)

as for what map i tend to use, mostly Worldof Erebus and ErebusContinent

I've been using the Tectonics map ever since it was first introduced in regular Civ 4 (I forget if it was in a patch for Vanilla, Warlords, or BtS), I like the maps it generates.

full disclosure : i made a mistake in the last dev version and the Huge map size is the custom one i use personally instead of the normal one ( the one i use is twice as large, so that may explain your civs so far apart issue ^^)

as for what map i tend to use, mostly Worldof Erebus and ErebusContinent

I was using a "normal" sized map, so I might be having a separate issue? Unless normal defaults to huge.

Top Bottom