Presidential Discussion-Get rich or Get smart?

Bengeance said:
I respectfully disagree. It would be improper to appoint him National Philosopher when he utterly failed to mention that all rectangles are simply the conjunction of two right triagles of equal dimensions and further more that not only will cash not get us the square the triangle will get us the rhombus, the rectangle,the Pythagorean theorem, and three squares. Simply imagine the lead we will have when we have all three squares. This is quite obviously only available through Science. To have failed to mention these items seems to me to be a clear disqualification for the office of National Philosopher.

:egypt:

Ha ha, but what is any shape but a combomation of lines, and what are letters but miniscule postioned line segments, therefore i covered all possible bases because everything is lines, and more to the point of the matter, Sceince has more letters than money, therefore by the Swiss Theorem of 4000 B.C. has more merit and more lines!. It is therefore obvious that we must go down the path of sceince, thus sceinctifically, mathmatically, and philoshpically proving that science is far superior to money, thus leading us to the actual question that is..... existence?( Though some make a good case for "would you like fries with that", but that faction was split over the "Do you wish to supersize your meal" issue)!!:goodjob:

Top Bottom