Presision Strikes

Phoenix

Creating Scenarios
I have discovered every technology that there is and have plenty of stelth fighters and bombers right by enemy citys. No matter what I do the game will not let be do presision strikes against any enemy city. When I click the presision stike button it shows the range but has a red circle with a cross through it when I try to click on an enemy city. But it will let me do presision strikes against my own cities!?

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong?
:cry:

No Idea what your doing wrong. Might be a glitch. Hopefully someone that knows will answer, but intell then try to bomb roads and units not on the cities(if it lets you)

Is it possible that none of the enemy cities within your bomber's operational range have any improvements in them?

That might be it Alc0p0pz! Good thinking!
:goodjob:

Originally posted by Phoenix
I have discovered every technology that there is and have plenty of stelth fighters and bombers right by enemy citys. No matter what I do the game will not let be do presision strikes against any enemy city. When I click the presision stike button it shows the range but has a red circle with a cross through it when I try to click on an enemy city. But it will let me do presision strikes against my own cities!?

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong?
:cry:

i know what is wrong, that happens in the pre patch.... do u have the 1.17f patch? because that used to happen to me too until i installed the 1.17f patch, and now there is no problem.

Thanks to Strider, AlcOpOpz & JoseM. I am quite sure that there are improvements in nearby cities (there are loads of them). I son't have any patchs but I might try to install some patches. If it makes any difference I have the UK version?

Top Bottom