Preview Thread: Some modern military Aircraft

Next up is the Embraer AMX, a Brazilian Attack/Close support aircraft

Attachments

• Embraer AMX fidget.gif
    Embraer AMX fidget.gif
    298.1 KB · Views: 100
Nice. Love that Embraer... will fill in a blank in my Americas mod.

you're learning, but the canopy is going to interfere with the pallete again. your color-blindness isnt helping.

Wyrmshadow said:
you're learning, but the canopy is going to interfere with the pallete again. your color-blindness isnt helping.
Why would a blue canopy interfere with the pallatte? Is blue one of the special colors? Or is it reserved for nationality color?

BadKharma said:
Why would a blue canopy interfere with the pallatte? Is blue one of the special colors? Or is it reserved for nationality color?
reserved for civ color, one of the lighter blues. In his original F-15... some of the pixels in the canopy were civ colored. That is why I totally stay away from colors that may interfere with my normal palletes.

Wyrmshadow said:
reserved for civ color, one of the lighter blues. In his original F-15... some of the pixels in the canopy were civ colored. That is why I totally stay away from colors that may interfere with my normal palletes.
OK I just learned something.

Ok I haven't been able to do much on the PLAAF since the copy of Bryce I brought with me to the place I'm currently staying at didn't work, but this weekend I managed to prepare the PLAAF for animation, this is how the final line up looks, the sizes are preview modified, to show the textures, not in-game size.

Attachments

• final line up.jpg
    final line up.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 104
beautiful.. especially the ones with the camo pattern!

Hmm.... will you do them if I do a Christmas mod, where the penguins stole Christmas, and it was up to santa, his elves and their psychotic, mutant, assault polar bears to get it back?

Top Bottom