Problem with DiplomacyInfos.XML

Maybe you can help out by sharing what the problem was and how you fixed it?

Yeah the code is changed in the WoC.....and schema updated.....all fixed in the WoC :)

Maybe you can help out by sharing what the problem was and how you fixed it?
Sorry, I had it posted before, but deleted it because I thought this forum was empty. Basically, my problem was that with a single civ, diplomacy text works in modular (the text in modular, the diplomacy infos isn't in modular [Assets/XML/GameInfo]). I fixed it by putting all the diplomacy text in a non-modular format (Assets/XML/Text/).

DiplomacyInfos.xml is modular.....

Not sure if it is something mrgenie has done in the WoC or if it comes with Firaxis....but it is modular in the WoC.

DiplomacyInfos.xml is modular.....

Not sure if it is something mrgenie has done in the WoC or if it comes with Firaxis....but it is modular in the WoC.

Diplomacy is not modular the way Firaxis made it, but it is in modular in WoC, thanks to mrgenie.

If sounds would be modular as well, you would have true Plug & Play.

Diplomacy is not modular the way Firaxis made it, but it is in modular in WoC, thanks to mrgenie.

If sounds would be modular as well, you would have true Plug & Play.

I actually got the diplomacyinfos in modular, but I didn't want to take any chances and released my mod with it in standard xml format. Maybe in the future Audio will be made modular. That would really be useful, because its annoying to create a whole XML folder just for several files.

Top Bottom