1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with FFH2 Install

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Adara C, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Adara C

Adara C Chieftain

Hi, guys.

I have been playing FFH2 for a very long time, but recently, I got a new computer, and of course, Micro****e won't allow me to keep my old Win7 and I was forced to upgrade to Win10.

Now, I have found that most of the FFH2 art assets are just gone. This means, amongst other things, many of the units are now turning up as Sumerian Vultures.

I tried to download the mod again from Kael's site, but same thing.

Has anyone run into this before, and is there any way of fixing the mod?

NB:
    Base game is running fine with BUG attached.
    I am running BTS 3.19 as part of Civ4 Complete, if it helps any.

2. lfgr

lfgr King

Do you have frozen animations enabled in the options? That might cause problems with unit graphics reverting (but only when they are standing still, I believe).

What does that mean? BUG in CustomAssets? I'd be surprised if that worked without issues. Have you tried removing BUG?

3. Vintage Strategist

Vintage Strategist Chieftain

I run FFH2 under Win 10 over CivIV BTS from Steam without any problem.
    (aside from minor issue with the launcher not working - so start from "Load a Mod" via BTS in-game menu)

No BUG/BAT mod - maybe this is causing trouble for you. Try removing BUG as lfgr suggests or just a clean install.

4. Adara C

Adara C Chieftain

I had BUG before. It worked then. The only thing that is different in this install is Win10 (and I am finding that a lot of my older games are no longer working because of Win10 despite fresh installs and compatibility for Win7 being used).