Problem with unlocking WBS

Stewie0416

Who Cares?
I've had a few problems trying to play as America. Well I downloaded the patch, extracted it into my Mods folder BUT i still can't directly play as America. Is there any way I can tell that Rhyes actually is updated? Also, how do you manually unlock it?

If even the unlocked WBsaves do not allow you to play as the americans, I'd say remove the RFC folder, and install it again. And do not forget to have BTS to 3.19.

Ummm, wait I'm not sure if this is suppose to happen but as I was playing as the Germans, in 1736 I immediately switched to America. I didn't even want to play as America. What I wanted to do was play as America from the start menu. Is that possible?

In the latest patch, well the latest three patches actually, America spawns 1775 or 1778. What are you not sure is supposed to happen? You are able to switch to a civilization that spawns at a later era than your original one. I recommend getting the latest version of RFC, along with the latest version of BTS obviously if you do not have that, and seeing if the problem persists.

Sorry, double post.

In the latest patch, well the latest three patches actually, America spawns 1775 or 1778. What are you not sure is supposed to happen? You are able to switch to a civilization that spawns at a later era than your original one. I recommend getting the latest version of RFC, along with the latest version of BTS obviously if you do not have that, and seeing if the problem persists.

OK, I just deleted the Mod that came w/ BTS and reinstalled the newest one with 3.19. My problem before is that I didn't get to choose. There was no box that said "would you like to change to " It just automatically switched me from my amazing German Civ to America with no notice at all. Also, should I still be able to open the saves I've had with old patches?

The box appeared for every other civilization spawn except for America? I do not believe you can use your old saves. Anyways, chances are whatever the issue was should probably be gone.

I'm guessing it must've appeared without you noticing it and you accidentally clicked OK? It could have even been there for 1 second and you just clicked the spot where the "OK" was and it immediately transferred you to the American civ. If you didn't even hold the mouse then I guess it can't be this reason.

or accidentally clicked the enter key and got changed (that happens to me often :()

Its OK, i figured it out( Or was too lazy I guess you could also say)
I deleted the Mod and then reinstalled/extracted it back. It works perfectly now!

Top Bottom