Problem with Writers

Fanny Brice

Prince
hello -

I reach amount mid-game (now in Atomic age) and I produce a great writer but I can not place him anywhere. I have plenty of empty writer spots but the only option is to do a treatise. I have moved him from city to city that have open slots, but no go. I have encountered this in other games. Can he be placed as a great writer somehow?

And another question -- with all of these write slots available, is it ever possible to get close to filling them?

thanks

Both seem to be related to the same problem. How many cities do you have? It seems likely that all the great works of writing have been filled up.

Is it a huge map or a smaller one with a lot of players? I'm guessing all the available GW of writing were used already, as the game doesn't allow for duplicates AFAIK.

Is it a huge map or a smaller one with a lot of players? I'm guessing all the available GW of writing were used already, as the game doesn't allow for duplicates AFAIK.

It is a huge map with max number of civs (22 I think).

So there is a global number of great work slots? I did not know that.

This is imo one of the most stupid things in the game right now... They should simply have made generic "Work #1, 2, 3 etc" once the named works run out. Why they did not is anyone's guess, but I'd put my money on incompetence.

Top Bottom