Project: Arda Mod (LOTR)

it's great to see that mine and Names_are_useless idea is being carried out by someone else :) i'm greatly sorry for the period of inactivity, and i'm really looking forward to this mod ;)

What's up? Is this MOD being worked on for BTS? I'm really looking forward to playing it!

yes, we'er converting to BTS... though converting to BTS is probably not the right word... we're starting over for BTS :rolleyes:

Yes, we'll try to use most of what we have done, but probably most of it will be redone. I hope we can do it quickier now, because we have most of the ideas done already, more experience (I myself learned to mod in the practice, during this mod), and many art files.

same here... i learned as i did this mod, which is probably why there are so many mistakes...

If you want I could try to make a map of Beleriand connected to Eriador and Rhovanion (Middle earth before the great wave that sunk Beleriand) that could be used in the mod. Its all I can do to help.

Lótessë i aro lertalya

Hi all
I wanted to create first age Arda map but soon ralized that original world builder
wouldnt be enough and I need specific units as elves and orcs instead of playing it with tanks and nukes with classic civilizations.That led me to this web and I found out you are already working on Tolkien mod, which is great and much more than just Arda map. If you guys need any help, I have some basic modeling skill in 3Ds MAx and also use Photoshop very often.Im also big fan of Tolkiens books, I have red Silmarilion twice, also Unfinished tales and his other books.

Well, my original idea was also to make a scenario about the First Age... But the idea grew, until I decided to make a mod about all the ages, and to be played on a random map.
And, as I allways say, any help is welcome.

I am almost done the map. Incase you haven't done this already, you may want to make the elves improvements and cities not remove forests, and the dwarves able to build cities and routes on mountains.

i don't know there is very big error and i try any thing for fix it but i can't.

I change or remove the xml files and look for fix it. try again, try again, try again, try again....

i read somewhere that it is an error that occures somewhere in the update between 3.03 and 3.13

Top Bottom