Project: Arda Mod (LOTR)

Ummm I had a look into the errors.. wow! LoLZ..
More then 6 before it even starts :(.
Basically all XML errors.

Hmmm would it be possible to maybe get a group of 'alpha' or 'beta' testers up?
It would help to get more members interested in playing/helping/debugging this awesome Mod! :).

those errors are all because we havne't put in the references for city art... though come to think of it, that might be crashing the mod...

Well, it has stopped because all the team was out of time (I was the first to stop, because school wasn't lefting me time for nothing; when I returned last month, I discovered all the others had the same kind of problem, so the mod was, if not dead, in deep coma). I had the intention of continuing it, now I have more time... but, before I could really start any work, my PC's was broken so I really can't work; I can read my e-mails in my dad's PC, but modding is out of question (well, it doesn't even run civ anyway). So, now I'm impossibilized to mod, for undetermined time, but I'd not say I gave up completely or that we'll never finish the mod.

Can I join the mod crew? We need to make a compiled list of everything that has been done, needs to be done, and we are working on. Also, what versions of Civ is this going to be for?

Since work on this Mod has been stopped years ago...

Has anyone actually finished a LOTR-Mod for Civ 4?

Since work on this Mod has been stopped years ago...

Has anyone actually finished a LOTR-Mod for Civ 4?

I'm actually working on one right now, and I'd say I'm around 40% done with the first release.

Top Bottom