Propaganda Central

Is it not possible to post it on youtube?

Yeah, just add a picture of The Council.
We need a portrait of our current First Chairman ;)

The file is on my compy at home (and, oddly, not showing up under my account on youtube!!)

I'll try to add the photo tonight.

Anyone know if it's an issue that the file is a .mp4?

I know the Mp4 is a problem for me. I can get around it - but it's kind of a process. I think you'll have better luck if you stick with Mp3.

Peter's audio inspired me to make this short video.
I found a website with mp3 audio from the great speeches of WWII - and I cut out the best parts and set them to some propaganda posters.

It's kind of a quick and dirty effort - but I hope you all get a kick out of it :)

Click Here to View on YouTube

Go Council!

General, please post your video in the RoundTable thread - I'm having NO luck converting my speech to Mp3. There must be something really obvious that i'm missing....

ALso, I figured out why the file didn't post to youtube - it was 3 gigs :dubious:

Their limit is 1gig. I've got a lot to learn about this business :lol:

I know we've already passed the save on, but I want to try one more time to integrate Peter's audio file with my little move thing. (I also want to add a bit of music)

I never really intended that one for primetime. It was just a test.

If I can't make it work like I want, we can release that one as-is, if The Council wants.
But let me take one more stab at it.

oh man - I'm SO excited about the new video I just finished. :D
(waiting for it to process through YouTube right now)

I think it came out really awesome.
I was able to fold in part of Peter's audio, and I even learned a new skill for this video (multi-channel audio recording!) that let me overlay music with the spoken clips.

The effect is pretty sweet. :thumbsup:

I plan to release it directly to the UN when it's ready to go.
Any objections?

Now released in the UN!

:hatsoff:

Enjoy.

Phantastic! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
One might regret that new media displace the written word but we can't stop p(rog)ress. :ack:

(That's the price for chosing Space Ship Victory over Ancient Times Domination...) :D

Absolutely brilliant! After that, I truly feel there's no way we can lose! :banana:

:) thanks guys! Glad you liked it.

@Niklas - remember the old saw about believing your own propaganda ;) ... it's generally not a good idea. :lol:

Hopefully we can at least make Saber feel like dirtbags for attacking us :thumbsup:

Top Bottom