Proposal 6

Who has the right to disband units?

• Governors (Unconditional except in war time. No disbanding in war time, without military leader appr

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Governors (Unconditional)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • President (after consultation with people) a.k.a. Vote

• President (with consent of the Military Advisor)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • President (after consulting with Military Advisor and Governors)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • President (Unconditional)

• Military Leader (Unconditional)

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the president should, but not in wartime unless military advisor says so.

if not in wartime, the prez has to ask the military advisor, the province governor that has a city supporting it, and a vote by the citizens and the cabinet members.

Power to the governors!

That what I said...except in war....

Indeed that was also the option i chose ,just clearing that out as there was also the gouvernor-unconditional option and i thought you might have thought that it was the option i chose for. :)

If you check out the "Cabinet Vote" Thread you can see who voted for what on the cabinet.

Yep ,read it already.I basicly read almost all the thread's on this forum ,especially those posted by our president (naturaly).;)

Well this poll always looked like it was going to be the most interesting and it is. We currently have three options tied with four votes each and interestingly we have one option winning for each department. This is going to be a close poll...

IMHO our military is a matter for the military advisor. Since he can download the game too he should have as much information as the governors and the president, so I see no reason to vote for them. :)

Top Bottom