Python version of AI_getAttitudeVal

AI_getAttitudeVal is a function of original BTS sdk.

If you want to use it in Python, expose it to python, which I suspect is what Blacksun has done in his SDK

AI_getAttitudeVal is a function of original BTS sdk. If you want to use it in Python, expose it to python, which I suspect is what Blacksun has done in his SDK

I ran the DLL and the simple python changes to the CvMainInterface.py file. The game blows up. I'm running BTS 3.17, while the SDK is for 3.13. It would be nice to have a python replacement for the SDK.

Respectfully,

Orion Veteran :cool:

it's not possible to make a python equivalent without exposing other functions to python.

There's tutorials about exposing functions to python and compiling sdk in respective sub forums.

EDIT: on second thought, I think I may be wrong. In The BUG Mod, the foreign advisor displays all the attitude values. So it would be a good idea to check it out.

In The BUG Mod, the foreign advisor displays all the attitude values. So it would be a good idea to check it out.

BUG actually just sums up the visible numbers in the hover text. There's no way without modifying the SDK to get at the hidden modifiers, of which there are quite a few.

Top Bottom