Qoutes

#1 Person

The Cow
I Resently was interested in famous qoutes concerning counteries like, Don't ask what the coutry can do for you but what you can do for your country stuff like that.
Here is a collection of millitary qoutes
Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war than we know about peace, more about killing than we know about living- General Omar Bradley

We must be prepared for heroic sacrifices for the cause of peace that we make ungrudgingly for the cause of war. There is no task that is more important or closer to my heart. – Albert Einstein

Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die every day. – Napoleon Bonaparte

There’s a graveyard in northern France where all the dead boys of D-Day are buried. The white crosses reach from one horizon to the other. I remember looking it over and thinking it was a forest of graves. But the rows were like this, dizzying, diagonal, perfectly straight, so after all it wasn’t a forest but a orchard of graves. Nothing to do with nature, unless you count human nature. – Barbara Kingsolver

Only the dead have seen the end of war – Plato

All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers. – François Fenelon

If we don’t end war, war will end us –H. G. Wells

They died hard, those savage men-like wounded wolves at bay. They were filthy, and they were lousy, and they stunk. And I loved them. - General Douglas MacArthur

For the Angle of Death spreads his wings on the
Blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he pass’d
And the eyes of the sleepeds wax’d deadly and
Chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and forever grew still!
- George Gordon Byron, The Destruction of Sennacherib

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity – Edvard Munch

A soldier will fight long and hard for a piece of colored ribbon – Napoleon Bonaparte

Future years will never know the seething hell and black infernal backround, the countless minor scenes ant interiors of the secession of war; and it is best they should not. The real war will never get in the books. - Walt Whitman

War is delightful tyo those who have not experienced it – Erasmus

War is as much as a punishment to the punisher as it is to the sufferer – Thomas Jefferson

In war, you win or lose, live or die and the difference is just an eyelash- General Douglas MacArther
The point of war is not to die for your country but to make other basdards die for theirs -

ANy other famous qoutes

Top Bottom