1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Democracy vs. Communism

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by Bibor, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Tranquility

Tranquility Grand unifier

Yeah it was quite a surprising win...althoguh you did beat my country(my dad's an immigrant):portugal. But you deserved it...we really didn't play at our best that game. The fact we lsot dessapoints me....but the fact that i saw my team play liek that when i knwo they can play better(netherlands-england matches) dissapoitns me the most.

Well...maybe world cup...

2. dmanakho

dmanakho Chieftain

Yeah, i'd much rather discuss football than political issues....
    I am a big fan of czech team, I was hoping they would get a euro cup, but well.......
    by the way i am russian and although russian team are loosers they were the only team to beat greeks :crazyeye:

3. Tranquility

Tranquility Grand unifier

They have a similar style. Beat fire with fire. Int he amtch agiadt portugal(the last one), the greeks eliminated our midfield, which is our great streght. But...we played not so good. If only we would've palyed like england. We had a goal agist us at the 5th minute...but we came back full force. Damn greeks...(just jokin'). 2nd place ain't to shabby, but man it broke my heart to see all the portuguese players cry(espicially ronaldo, but young and talented as he is, he'll win a championship eventually)...

Russia have the same style, you have the ball, you pass it to someone else(although greece do that, they're more physical).

Oh well...come the olympics we'll take our REVENGE!!!

4. Longasc

Longasc Chieftain

Interesting, the link between civ3-communism, real world communism AND soccer! Does anyone remember the starting topic? Feel free to start a new thread, however I am afraid that I will not contribute much regarding soccer. :)

5. Yiannis

Yiannis Chieftain

I thought we could have some flexibility in our discussion.After all some topics can exhaust all possible ways to discuss.I noticed that new posts,for both real and civ3 communism,don't say anything very fresh,in spite of having some new things.Let us break the issue a little. :)