Question about Leadership Promotion

AmazonQueen

Virago
Got the event that gives a unit a free leadership promotion. I presume it goes to whatever unit has the most XP when the event occurs. Anyway yet again that turned out to be a CG archer :mad:

Since then theres been a brief war with the Ottomans and its earned another 2 promotions but I'm now isolated and its way past the point where it can get XP from fighting barbarians.

Anyway enough lamenting. My actual question. Does the Leadership promotion only affect XP from combats or will it also add to the XP gained by merging it with a GG (not that I have 1 available atm)?

40 XP from a GG would be very nice indeed...

Hi

You got that event on an Archer??? I have gotten that event like 5 or 6 times and it has ALWAYS been on a scout grrrrrr. :p

Kaytie

I never had it at all :cry:

Must look up what the prereq is...

I never had it at all :cry:

Must look up what the prereq is...

I think you need

Spoiler :
a level 3 undamaged unit, and you can only recieve this during peace time.

I've only recieved this once, great because it was on a quencha with HC, bad because I had an issolated start. :(

The spelling police just got rocked by the vocabulary police, as the grammar hammer looked on idly. More at eleven.

@ OP

You can always fortify him in a border forested hill right in front of your enemies and DoW.....

Now I've found some other civs I might do that. Hes now a grenadier but upgrading cost me 3XP which would've been a good reason for using a GG on him if I'd had 1 (well not 3XP but the fact that you keep losing XP so if I hadn't been isolated until now thats what I'd have used my 2nd or 3rd GG on).
I've made friends with Zara and Bismark but Toku and Brennus are being their usual selves so I'm sure I will be able to find or start a war now.

Top Bottom