Question about unique units

Immk

Chieftain
Hello guys. I'm new to modding and I've this little question:
Is there a way to add a Unique Unit without replacing an existing one?

Pd: With unique unit i mean a epecific civ unit

You must have a minimum of 2 unique things, but there is no maximum. The game will only show 2, however, and all units will be shown before all buildings which will be shown before all improvements.

See this mod, however.

You must have a minimum of 2 unique things, but there is no maximum. The game will only show 2, however, and all units will be shown before all buildings which will be shown before all improvements.

See this mod, however.

So if i use this code, it will work, i mean only the German civ will be able to use unit AH64
Spoiler :
INSERT INTO "Civilization_UnitClassOverrides" ( 'CivilizationType', 'UnitClassType', 'UnitType' )
VALUES ( 'CIVILIZATION_GERMANY', 'UNITCLASS_HELICOPTER_GUNSHIP', 'UNIT_AH64' );

I want to know this because i used this code later and all civs were able to use the AH64

Sorry for my bad English. It is not my mother tongue.

Yes, that should work, but there may be something else wrong with the mod so that it never gets to that line (check the SQLite database and the logs).

If you want further help, zip up your built mod and attach it to a post.

Yes, that should work, but there may be something else wrong with the mod so that it never gets to that line (check the SQLite database and the logs).

If you want further help, zip up your built mod and attach it to a post.

I decided to zip you the build. Check your pm

I meant for you to post it here where anyone can take a look. I was out of town this weekend, and I won't have a chance to look at it until tomorrow. Also, in the future, please post the built mod (i.e., from your mods folder).

Top Bottom