question for Alexman

I didn't know that Alexman is working for Firaxis. That would explain a lot of things.

Hmm, please tell, what would that explain? :scared:

And sorry, I can't disclose anything about unannounced projects. You'll know soon enough...

thats a yes..

Ok, thanks for your answer, it was worth trying it atleast... You said "Soon" hmm, nice!

Btw, is your picture among the pictures in the credits section of Warlords, I would be curious wich is your pic or who you are in the big group pic... Just curious :)

"Soon" as like in USA will bring toops home from Germany? Or, "soon" as like when my granddaughter will start walking? Or, "soon" as when lunch will be? Projects as yet unannounced? Sounds like a bunch of legal weasel words.

Soon as in 3D Realms actually releases DNF this year and we (Take2) needs the half mill to cover our half the deal so give us an expansion.

alexman said:
Hmm, please tell, what would that explain? :scared:

And sorry, I can't disclose anything about unannounced projects. You'll know soon enough...
It would explain how you support yourself for one :D

and by "unannounced", do you mean it will be a 'stealth' expansino that will suddenly appear on our store shelves??

and by "soon enough", how "soon" is "enough" ~ personally, i can only take a couple servings of soon before i'm full up, unless it's cooked really tenderly, then i could eat it all day and night.

and by "know", do you mean in the 'a priori' or 'a posteriori' sense.

Don't mess with us Mr. Alexman ~ we know where you work :lol:

Top Bottom