1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions About the RPG?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: RPG' started by Cyc, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

That was a legal agreement we made. If I wasn't such a nice guy I'd make you stick to it :p . Very well, I will denounce my part ownership in the company. Besides I need the capital to start my leatherworks and meat packing company.

2. Provolution

Provolution Sage of Quatronia

We can still be partners Lord Civius, of course, you still want to be in? :)

3. sk8er AG

sk8er AG Warlord

does your Faction have to be in power to aquire land?

4. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

No, sk8er AG, anyone with sufficient Yenarii can bid for any land tile during any Land Sale. Lord Civius and Marylin put these together for us usually after each Turn Session.

You'll see a thread go up similar to this. When you do, chose the tiles you want to bid on any submit your bid to Lord Civius via a PM.

5. sk8er AG

sk8er AG Warlord

ok how do you earn Yenarii

6. thecommonnate

thecommonnate Theocrat

Each TC you have a Base Salary, plus every commerce tile in your land holdings equals 1Y. The best way to gain money would be to start a business, or invest with another person and start a business.

7. sk8er AG

sk8er AG Warlord

Ok thanks, dont understand what tc means though, and how can i start a business/invest?

8. thecommonnate

thecommonnate Theocrat

TC is turnchat, sometimes referred to as a turn session. This is a formal playing of turns authorized by the Prime Faction.

To start a business you would need to be able to sell something, or provide a service. Business licenses are available through the ART, they range from 500 to 1000Y I believe.

9. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

TC is short for Turn Chat. An online turn session usually 5-10 turns. There is one starting in about 2 hours. Go to the Chat link above, between Gallery and FAQ. Sign in with your username and go to the #turnchat channel.

As for making Yenarii you get one free tile from the ALG (Aretean Land Grant) Office. Gold yields from your tiles are added to your base salary each turn. Once you register I will create your account.

10. sk8er AG

sk8er AG Warlord

o alright thanks, sorry missed the tun chat, can i still find out me tile? and in addition can i control whats built thier?

11. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

You haven't missed the turnchat it is going on right now. Technically it starts in about 40 minutes but I like to get on an hour early to get all the instructions out of the way.

12. sk8er AG

sk8er AG Warlord

o ok its 10 until ? where can i find it?

13. thecommonnate

thecommonnate Theocrat

Go to the tabs on the civfanatics site that has the My Account icon, go over to the right until you find chat. Click on that and enter the turnchat channel.