Questions About the RPG?

That was a legal agreement we made. If I wasn't such a nice guy I'd make you stick to it :p . Very well, I will denounce my part ownership in the company. Besides I need the capital to start my leatherworks and meat packing company.

We can still be partners Lord Civius, of course, you still want to be in? :)

does your Faction have to be in power to aquire land?

No, sk8er AG, anyone with sufficient Yenarii can bid for any land tile during any Land Sale. Lord Civius and Marylin put these together for us usually after each Turn Session.

You'll see a thread go up similar to this. When you do, chose the tiles you want to bid on any submit your bid to Lord Civius via a PM.

ok how do you earn Yenarii

Each TC you have a Base Salary, plus every commerce tile in your land holdings equals 1Y. The best way to gain money would be to start a business, or invest with another person and start a business.

Ok thanks, dont understand what tc means though, and how can i start a business/invest?

TC is turnchat, sometimes referred to as a turn session. This is a formal playing of turns authorized by the Prime Faction.

To start a business you would need to be able to sell something, or provide a service. Business licenses are available through the ART, they range from 500 to 1000Y I believe.

Ok thanks, dont understand what tc means though, and how can i start a business/invest?

TC is short for Turn Chat. An online turn session usually 5-10 turns. There is one starting in about 2 hours. Go to the Chat link above, between Gallery and FAQ. Sign in with your username and go to the #turnchat channel.

As for making Yenarii you get one free tile from the ALG (Aretean Land Grant) Office. Gold yields from your tiles are added to your base salary each turn. Once you register I will create your account.

o alright thanks, sorry missed the tun chat, can i still find out me tile? and in addition can i control whats built thier?

You haven't missed the turnchat it is going on right now. Technically it starts in about 40 minutes but I like to get on an hour early to get all the instructions out of the way.

o ok its 10 until ? where can i find it?

Go to the tabs on the civfanatics site that has the My Account icon, go over to the right until you find chat. Click on that and enter the turnchat channel.

Top Bottom