R.E.D Total War: Warfare Expanded Reloaded

R.E.D Total War: Warfare Expanded Reloaded 1.2

Could you please provide the proper link for the " warfare expanded" mod itself? Or is it already integrated?
You know - it helps if I want to download the whole package by a couple of clicks.

you can get it here on steam
DOWNLOAD
No, I mean - could you please provide the link for the total war mod that R.E.D. mod depends on?
I mean - for R.E.D. steel and thunder you probably need steel and thunder mod first. Similarly, for R.E.D. warfare expanded, one needs to install warfare expanded mod first, and only then the appropriate R.E.D. mod version. Or am I getting wrong something?

No, I mean - could you please provide the link for the total war mod that R.E.D. mod depends on?
I mean - for R.E.D. steel and thunder you probably need steel and thunder mod first. Similarly, for R.E.D. warfare expanded, one needs to install warfare expanded mod first, and only then the appropriate R.E.D. mod version. Or am I getting wrong something?

It's already included in the Mod.info what mods are prerequisite

you can download everything here
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2055335560

Hi gelodgreat.

Your mods are great seriously.
But like Tovarish I get a bit confused because there are so many of them out there and I wish to have them all nicely installed without having ' Duplicate issues ' appearing in my Additional content menu ( that happened once with the Steel & Thunder units .... man that took a while to track it down ).

So heres a screencap of all your works. Kindly help me to determine which to choose and where to install. Like Tovarish, I cant download from Steam directly but I found a workaround which I will share with him now.

Thanks much bro .... your talent is awesome.
RED All Mods.jpg

Tovarish,

Here's a link to resolve your problem hopefully.
Update me with your results please.

Moderator Action: CivFanatics has a zero tolerance policy for pirating software. Have removed the link to by-pass STEAM. Please do not post anything related to piracy or your account may be permanently banned. leif
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom